Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NEED HELP

• Please log in to reply

computerguy4321

computerguy4321

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
ok when i sign in on my name this window with a red x comes up saying "abnormal program termination" it has to do with my printer but it is running fine
thanx in advance

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi computerguy4321, is this the only problem or are there other problems with your system too?

Does the error message say exactly what is causing it? My thoughts are that if you could uninstall the printer, printer driver, and applications it uses. Then try reinstalling them and see if it helps.

You could also try downloading the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website (if you haven't done this already).

Cheers :whistling:

computerguy4321

computerguy4321

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
thanx i will try to reinstall the program
thanx for your help ruth and dory

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
dory? I've been called many things, ruth and roy, roth and troy, but never ruth and dory, until now...
Well, seeing as I like "Finding Nemo" and eating fish and chips by the beach, I won't be offended at all :blink:

Never mind, let us know how it goes. :whistling:

computerguy4321

computerguy4321

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
LOL SRRY thanx it works B.E.U.T.I.FU.L. i think thats how u spell it lol u really helped me ruth and TROY
computer guy

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
No problems, glad it helped you! And for the record, beautiful. It is a bit of a tricky one, but never mind, I'm just having fun with ya, now go back to spelling and grammar class! :whistling:

computerguy4321

computerguy4321

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
cat, dog, beautiful, bird... lol :whistling:

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Now you're getting it! :whistling: