Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having problems with Apple software.

• Please log in to reply

Fox07

Fox07

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
I have Itunes on my computer although don't really use it much. Apple keep trying to send me updates but my computer won't accept them. It keeps saying that the feature I am trying to use is on a network source that is unavailable and I haven't a clue what that means. :whistling: I have tried to remove quicktime and itunes from my computer completely and then re-install but it won't let me remove them. :blink: I tried to install some Kodak easyshare software for my new digital photo frame yesterday and it won't let me install this either - it gets so far with installing and then throws an error message up - I think Kodak uses quicktime doesn't it so this may be the problem. Has anybody had this problem before and is there any solution cos its driving me nuts. :help:
I have looked on the apple site for a solution but unfortunately can't find one. :help:

Advertisements