Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

help with exe file

• Please log in to reply

nishka007

nishka007

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed mysteryville 2 on my computer that has no internet connection but ut was given the error
" d3dll" and so I went and installed it but my game still did not work. So then I went and got the latest direct x possible wich is dirext x9 redis for computers with NO internet connection but now i get the error "mysteryville2 has caused an error in mysteryville2.RWG" So I tested my game in another computer where I never got any error messages at all . When I installed it the first time it worked just fine. But I need on my other computer. So how I can I fix this error? I would appreciate any help because im not good with compluters.

Edited by nishka007, 15 August 2007 - 07:57 PM.

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,300 posts
After you installed the direct x did you uninstall and then reinstall the game?