1st build haveing problems
Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:31 PM
Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:15 AM
- Could be a range of things.
- Dead monitor (plug the monitor into another computer to check)
- Not plugged in correctly (check connections)
- VGA card not seated correctly (turn off computer, check graphics card is inserted correctly, if not, remove and reinsert it)
- Monitor not turned on (turn on monitor)
- Digital to Analogue connector not working (If you are using the digital port for analogue monitor, use a different adapter)
Is there any lights on the monitor? Green light? Orange? etc...
You said the fans are spinning, can you heart he hard drives working?
Do you hear any beeps? You should hear one short beep at post.
Edited by sarahw, 16 August 2007 - 02:11 AM.
Posted 16 August 2007 - 09:00 AM
Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:09 AM
Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:39 PM
Edited by Titan8990, 16 August 2007 - 01:51 PM.
Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:08 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users