Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

LG Flatron Wide Monitor Won't Turn On

• Please log in to reply

I.D.S. Administrator

I.D.S. Administrator

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I just bought my LG Flatron Wide Monitor about 7 months ago. Now it won't turn on; as in when I press the power button, the power light doesn't turn on. Nor is there any screen activity. I tried to open it up, but apparently I can't (I could try forcing)... Am I truly screwed?

Advertisements

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
I would say you would be screwed if you force it open. I would surely think that LG at least has a year warranty on their monitors, have you checked? Actually they have a three year warranty on LCD monitors.

Edited by cmw2010, 17 August 2007 - 08:27 PM.

I.D.S. Administrator

I.D.S. Administrator

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Yeah, I just went to bestbuy since the Intraweb failed me. Got it all taken care of.

I would say you would be screwed if you force it open. I would surely think that LG at least has a year warranty on their monitors, have you checked? Actually they have a three year warranty on LCD monitors.