Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

LG Flatron Wide Monitor Won't Turn On

• Please log in to reply

I.D.S. Administrator

I.D.S. Administrator

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I just bought my LG Flatron Wide Monitor about 7 months ago. Now it won't turn on; as in when I press the power button, the power light doesn't turn on. Nor is there any screen activity. I tried to open it up, but apparently I can't (I could try forcing)... Am I truly screwed?

Advertisement

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
I would say you would be screwed if you force it open. I would surely think that LG at least has a year warranty on their monitors, have you checked? Actually they have a three year warranty on LCD monitors.

Edited by cmw2010, 17 August 2007 - 08:27 PM.

I.D.S. Administrator

I.D.S. Administrator

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Yeah, I just went to bestbuy since the Intraweb failed me. Got it all taken care of.

I would say you would be screwed if you force it open. I would surely think that LG at least has a year warranty on their monitors, have you checked? Actually they have a three year warranty on LCD monitors.

Advertisement