Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How can I rip my dvds to my PC in files suitable for WMM?

• Please log in to reply

kaytee576

kaytee576

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi all, PLEASE can you help me? My dad copied footage from my video camera today to DVD and it is all mixed up, I wanted to put the files on my PC and then put them into windows movie maker to edit it, Well I have been downloading for over two hours now and NOTHING works :whistling:
I want a freeware programme as I am totally broke but the few I found like Shrink and a DVD decrypter made NO SENSE and when I managed to save the files to PC with the decrypted they were not compatible with Windows Movie Maker :blink:

PLEASE PLEASE help, I need to convert my DVD to make it suitable for WMM but it needs to be free and easy can you help?

PS I did try some free trails ALL with the water mark across the page :help: :help: xxx

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
The trial version of Nero will give you a month without watermarks

http://www.filehippo...nero_7_premium/

kaytee576

kaytee576

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
thanks so much does this have a 50% limitation? I cant believe the amount of dam programmes I have installed only to get 50% done and it hasnt been good enough quality to bother buying :whistling: xxx

Edited by kaytee576, 18 August 2007 - 08:12 PM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
No limitations

If you will do a lot of editing it is sensibly priced