Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

You're wonderful, thanks!

• Please log in to reply

stephbealee

stephbealee

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I just wanted to say thank you for putting all these resources out there to the public. It's so kind and really great that people are willing to offer free assistance. The instructions to clean the malware from my computer were a great help.

I had no idea about most of these things and was amazed to see what the programs pulled out.

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :blink: I really and truly appreciate it!

I can't wait to tell everyone about it and save the world one computer at a time via geekstogo! :whistling:

Edited by stephbealee, 18 August 2007 - 03:35 AM.

Advertisements

JayBern

JayBern

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
It's people like you that keeps our drive going. Now then, we thank you. (:

Even though I haven't started curing people. xD

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
stephbealee, thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge us. We're glad we could help and look forward to seeing you around the forums.