Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spellforce Game Error's

• Please log in to reply

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi Games Forum
My Spellforce game has come up with an error which is freezing the game this is what the Error says Spellforce Critical Error C\Dokumente und Einstellungen\compile\Eigene Dateien\project\release\candidate\code\Gd\GdDoubleLinkList:cpp C 272:error:Assertment Failed! Message:cGdDoubleLinkList:: insert: No Free Node Found! Abort - Retry - Ignore

Second Message is as follows
Assertment Failed Occurred at C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\compile\Eigene Dateien\project\release\canidate\code\Gd\GdDoubleLinkList. cpp:272 Message: cGdDoubleLinkList: insert: No Free Node Found! - Ok

Any help with these error messages would be greatly Appreciated as i have tried going back a few games but this works for a short time only a minute or so. Thank You

Cheyenne 09 :whistling: :blink:

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
spellforce is a jo wood game. their website is really slow. Looks like this game was originally written in German, and so the error codes are in german. What explanations that I saw didn't make sense: http://www.spellforc...=critical error

google german tranlation

That is about all that I could find.