Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer chopping print in half & using several pages - FP0000

• Please log in to reply

frogribbit

frogribbit

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a Canon i470d printer that is chopping lines of print in half and printing a line or two per page page and then form feeding and printing another line etc. I've tried printing with Word, Notepad, printer test page. If I look in the print spooler there are two files FP0000 (no file extension) and FP0000.SHD. The description on these files are shockwave flash object. I've stopped the print spooler and then deleted these files, restarted the computer, try printing again and the printer chops everything up. I look in the print spooler and these shockwave flash objects are there again. How are these getting there?? I've re-installed the printer, downloaded the latest drivers. Any ideas?? :whistling:

Advertisements