Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Chop Suey

• Please log in to reply

knowslittle

knowslittle

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hi,
I just got my Vista about a 2 months ago....no problems, re-upped w/McAfee. Just loaded SB and ran...a windows screen came up saying I had a problem and to look at the the SB error log...there is a file there called
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi | Zlob.DNSChanger | (85\.255\.11[0-9]\.[1-2]?[0-9]{1,2}[,]?\s?)(85\.255\.11[0-9]\.[1-2]?[0-9]{1,2}[,]?\s?)+
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Trojans.sbi | Zlob.DNSChanger | (85\.255\.11[0-9]\.[1-2]?[0-9]{1,2}[,]?\s?)(85\.255\.11[0-9]\.[1-2]?[0-9]{1,2}[,]?\s?)+

I am not sure if that is a problem because SB said "Congratulations" no problems.
Any idea why windows would flag that?

Second question,
I have this Temp file which I can't delete and a zillion port hits on my incoming (McAfee) from China....

Here is the file: 깉㨭쪎ﻁ덍缁閑綶�䀋ኬᵐ.temp

I did a Babel on it and it showed as a bunch of squares with "is idle" in the middle of the squares.
My computer is on dialup and it's always slow, so I can't tell if there's a problem or not.
Any advice will be very very much appreciated.
Thank you -
Knowslittle

Advertisements

Jacee

Jacee

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 994 posts
  • MVP
Please go to the 'Malware Removal forum'
http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html
Read the pinned instructions...
Download HijackThis! > click on "scan and save log" >copy and paste the HJT log in a new topic.