Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Whats Best

• Please log in to reply

LiaoGoren

LiaoGoren

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
OK I am only asking for one reply per person, so please dont turn this into a spam thread.

What, in your opinion, is the best Blank Media?

I use Memorex for CD's and DVD's, I think is a good mid range company. Its good on price and I just burnt 100dvd's and only 2 failed. So I am getting 98%. If you ask me for anything thats pretty good. So I would love to hear some other pro's opinions.

Is there a better one?

Now remember when you answer, to account for price, quality, and compatabilty with different burners.

Advertisements

matthew staton

matthew staton

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
I burn tons of dvd's . I like sony or verbatim they seem to be prety good .I was using tdk but they are same as philips dvd's crap. I like scatch resistent DVD's bye Verbatim and Imation IMO the best. I tryed every brand but t.yudens and I would like to give them a try I heard there prety good.

goo321

goo321

• Pip
  • 6 posts
http://www.digitalfa...ia/dvdmedia.htm

I was told made in Japan is good.

The sony ones are good. Never had a failure.