Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

thank you!

• Please log in to reply

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 1,751 posts
hi... just would like to thank you all for letting me be a part of GtG and GeekU... new at this, so thank you for making me feel welcome... Everyone is very helpful and accomodating... special thanks to Essexboy who helped with my malware problem... speedy replies with simple and concise instructions, made it easy for me to follow... thanks alot man!!! I was greatly impressed with his skills that it got me interested and wanted to learn... and also to Kat who assisted me with my nick change... thank you so much!!!!

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
You're welcome... both for the nick change, and acceptance into GeekU! I'm glad you've decided to make GeeksToGo your 'home'. :whistling:

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 69,961 posts
Welcome koko_crunch having you sign up makes the work worth while (plus it will ease my workload :whistling: so get a move on )