Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows XP Remote Access

• Please log in to reply

RobForgette

RobForgette

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey, this is my first post here @ geeks to go. I'm hoping I do this right... My question's regarding the enabling of Remote Access to my computer. See, I've purchased a Dell P3 CPU to run my CCTV System. The Pico 2000 Software Program has a Remote Access feature which I'm having a hard time getting to work. In my Dell Laptop, I have a program called Remote Viewer, which requires me to enter the IP Address or Computer Name of the Server, which is my Dell CCTV CPU. I use Verizon DSL which has a Dynamic IP Address type set up. There's no need for Static IP Addresses due to the Dynamic IP Configuration. I just don't know what to do to get my CCTV Computer to let me view it Remotely... Anyone know about this topic?

Advertisements