Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Connected to the internet, but not able to use IE, Firefox, WoW... but

• Please log in to reply

Kittykatie

Kittykatie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My computer shows me as connected to the internet, however I am unable to open pages in Internet Explorer or Firefox, and I can't connect to World of Warcraft to play the game either. However, I CAN connect to limewire and download music...? Is something blocking me from accessing those? Or.. I don't know! I've tried lots of things. :whistling:

Edit!: I am currently on another computer using the same internet and accessing everything fine, however the other is my gaming pc and would love to be able to get it working again.

Edited by Kittykatie, 20 August 2007 - 11:45 AM.

Advertisements