Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sony Vegas 6.0

• Please log in to reply

subul

subul

• Pip
  • 2 posts
For some reason, my preview screen in sony vegas isn't showing my video which is on the timeline! It only shows it when i put the video in 'trimmer'.
My main concern is i want to use the pan/crop option, but im not being able to use it! I ajusted the setting of the video in pan crop, just as the tutorial said so, but unless the video shows in the preview screen, i wont be able to see if its worked.
Everytime i move the cursor across the video, the preview screen is black, only the frame number changes as the cursor moves to a different part of the video.
Can someone tell me why my 'video preview' isn't showing my timelines video?! and how do i fix it!!!

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. Has Vegas ever worked properly? Did you download the software?

subul

subul

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi, I bought the sony vegas software, it isn't downloaded. Thats why there should be no reason for it not to work! I was thinking could it be it can't read my videos codec?

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
That could be... Are there any tutorials which Adobe provides, where there is perhaps sample video? Most videos will work just fine -- try something new and see...