Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Epic video card problem.

• Please log in to reply

C01DB100D

C01DB100D

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
okay, i went to try and fix my problem with my video card always crashing, and i got some new drivers. while installing, they didn't install properly and it asked me to reboot, so i did. when it booted back up, the screen was all low res and pixelated (obviously the video card drivers were not installed) and then 10 seconds later, the blue screen of death flashed for half a second and restarted, I already tried the thing i did last time i got the blue screen of death (chkdsk /p) and that didn't help at all. I really don't know what to do. and until you guys help, I get 10 minutes on my sisters computer to check the thread. please help T-T.

for questions i know will pop up
-video card is: ATI Mobility Radeon Xpress 200
-I don't know anything of what the blue screen says

Advertisements