Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Call of Duty 2 Patch error! HELP!

• Please log in to reply

chode 133

chode 133

• Pip
  • 1 posts
OK so basically, i've had Call of Duty 2 for a while, and it's always worked for me.. BUT, I formatted my computer, and when i re-installed Call of Duty 2 i had some problems.. it turns out that when i'm in the middle of patching CoD2 to 1.3, it comes up with an error saying "Error 1612: The installation source could not be validated. Please make sure *blah blah blah* :whistling:

Thankyou, Appreciate it.

P.S: Have downloaded patch from many different places to no avail...

Edited by starjax, 23 August 2007 - 08:04 AM.
removed email address

Advertisements

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
Try unistalling the game then delet the cod to folder (C:\Program Files\Call of Duty 2) or wherever it is
empty the recycle bin then restarrt your pc and reinstall then try the patch again

pleasehelpmewiththis

pleasehelpmewiththis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) Please help! :) Ive had Call of Duty 2 for a long time and its allways worked just fine! Today I downloaded patch 1.3 and now when I try to play multiplayer and I click join server, it tells me (almost all the time, except for once I think) that the server has the 1.2 patch and that I cant play. Im desperate :) pleaseee tell me how to remove the patch and put it back to 1.2 instead of 1.3. if you know how or figure out how please send me an email @ [/email].

Sincerely,
pleasehelpmewiththis

P.S- I would realy appreciate it if you could help me.

KRG Lightning 15

KRG Lightning 15

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
As far as i know their is no 1.2 patch have you tryed unistalling the game and geting MoonGamersPatchswicher instead?? or downloading it from a dif link?