Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

xbox connectivity

• Please log in to reply

joybz

joybz

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
Right im not sure if this is the correct place to post or if any of you guys know.. but i understand that an xbox 360 can be connected to a pc monitor with a vga cable. since i found this out i have realised my monitor will not allow me to do this.. so i turned to any of you guys that could help me select a cheap monitor no more than say £140-£150 preferable at least a 19inc widescreen, that i can use to connect both my pc and xbox to, it will also need to have built in speakers which the xbox will use for sound and a detachable vga cable.. not a moulded vga cable.. anyone with any ideas or help would be great. thanks for taking the time to read.
I just wondered maybe something like this? http://www.overclock.......276&subcat=

Edited by joybz, 21 August 2007 - 07:56 AM.

Advertisements