Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

American ps2 games wont work

• Please log in to reply

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
i recently got bak from my holiday in america and while i was over there bouight some ps2 games

Now that i'm back i tried them and they all give me the same error, something about wrong format
how do i solve this??
surley there all ps2 games right? not like dvds different regions

Thanks in advance
SpuD

Advertisements

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
I am pretty sure that they have regions just like DVD's. Because I just looked at some of my PS2 games, and they have NTSC U/C written in the top right. I know that has something to do with the region just like DVD's.

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
ok thnx i guess il just have to sell them

BeateN

BeateN

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
This may be a little late of a reply, but there is a solution in the form of SwapMagic. The discs are designed mainly to play backups of your original games, but it also allows you to play NTSC on PAL consoles, and vice versa. http://www.swapmagic3.com/ Take a look at that, it may be of use to you still :whistling:

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
ok wiked thnx i will give it a try! :whistling: