Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer crashing to Desktop again

• Please log in to reply

littlefairywren

littlefairywren

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello
My computer has dedided to spit the dummy again! I had posted last week and followed the advice to clean it out and install TuneUp and now it is definately running faster. But my computer has started crashing again. Once yesterday and twice today in quick succession. I have pasted a copie of the last print screen for the last "serious error". I don't know if this shows a clue or helps in any way. I really have no idea as to what to do next.

Attached Files

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
That error doesn't mean anything to anybody outside of Microsoft.

You'll need to make a note of what you're doing before it falls over as something you have running is probably causing it. Or your Windows installation is badly damaged.

Metahuman

Metahuman

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Erm, I would also like to know which application is faulting. You need to paste the 'App Name' & the 'Mod Name'.

littlefairywren

littlefairywren

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi
It happened twice while I was surfing and also when I was was in Microsoft Word. It seems to be indiscriminate. I can not find any kind of connnection to any one program that could be a culprit. I don't know what else to tell you. I am sorry about the attachment only being of any use to Microsoft, it was just an example of what comes up every time I crash.