Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Awesome Audio website for Music Production

• Please log in to reply

MaverickSidewinder

MaverickSidewinder

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Hey all,

I have been a member of this site for a long time and I have to say it is one of the best for music production...

It is completely free and offers sample kits, Fl Studio projects, famous remakes, 50 video tutorials for FL Studio and Reason.

I really wouldn't miss out if I were you...

Let me just quote the home page:

If your goal is to learn how to make hip hop beats (or any genre for that matter) with a professional sound, mix and master or compose your own music you will be happy to know that we can help.

Warbeats offers a variety of resources to the up and coming music producer whether you're a hardware or computer beat maker.

We have over 400 files (ImageLine Fruity Loops aka FL Studio / Reason Projects / Samples and Loops / WAV Files / Free Drum Samples ) in our Downloads section.

We have several Articles full of good advice. We have a friendly community of people in our Forums who are expanding and sharing their audio production knowledge. Our forums also offer feedback areas and beat battles.

And of course we have over 40 exclusive Video Tutorials in many categories of audio production classes such as FL Studio, Effects (Vocoder, Reverb, etc) , Mixing, Mastering, Music Theory (scales, chords, etc) , Composition (melody, basslines, etc), VST Plug-ins and more.

If you can't afford to attend audio production colleges and want to jump start your audio production careers come through and check us out...

Enjoy your stay!

I'm not forcing you to join, i'm NOT advertising, I just don't want fellow producers to miss out on this...that's all

to go to Warbeats follow this link:

WARBEATS.COM

Advertisements

silent_n0va

silent_n0va

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
I was about to post a topic asking where I could find free drum sound samples and I came across your post, so I'm trying out warbeats.com. Thanks for teh suggestion! =D

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
Sounds like a ripping good time... Though remember some of the sounds you may get from that site may belong to certain owners of have copyright issues which would get in the way of using them commercially. Otherwise if it's for a small project just go ahead and give it a go.

Good post! Sort of spamming but good post!

:)