Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pc wont turn on

• Please log in to reply

shay35

shay35

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I wonder if anyone could help me when i turn my pc on all i have is the green light to say its turned on at the front of my pc but nothing else happens cant get the thing to turn on at all Help!

Advertisements

elemist

elemist

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey Shay

Couple of suggestions

- Have you tryed making sure all cables eg you monitor cable is plugged securely into the back of your computer?

- Is your monitor powering on?

- Do you get any display at all?

- Does it give any strange beeps?

If it makes wiered beeping noises dig out your motherboard manual and see what they mean!

Hope this helps

Elemist

shay35

shay35

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there and thanx for the quick reply erm the monitor is ok no i get nothing showing up on it tho and when i turn the pc on all i get is 1 beep ive tried unplugging everything, some1 said my power supply may have burnt out ?