Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help please :-( Dont know were to post this

• Please log in to reply

lynndoe

lynndoe

• Pip
  • 1 posts
For the last two days everytime I try to log into Affiliatefuture I get the page below.
I have no idea what any of it means, other people can log in ok so I have no idea why I cant,
Does anyone know what it means and if theres someway I can fix it so I can log in again.
Thanks in advance (I googled to find this site and it looked the most helpful :whistling: )

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
AFAffiliate.login.Login(String username, String password) +120
AFAffiliate.login.btnLogin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +149
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBa
kEvent(String eventArgument) +57
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

Advertisements

gdallas

gdallas

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, did you sort this out? the same thing has happened to me!!!