Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

unreal tournament with low and very unstable fps

• Please log in to reply

Klawrn

Klawrn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
MB : p4i48
Cpu : Intel Celeron 2.4mhz
HDD :WD 250 GB
Gfx : x8AGP MSI NX7600 GT geforce 512 ram, tv dvi
Ram : 512 A-data pci 3200
Mouse : Deathadder
Screen : HannsG 19" 8ms
Standard keyboard

this is my computer.
Ive reinstalled my comp over 10 times, drivers, and everything i can ever thing of. but i am pretty much a noob at dealing with hardware and software. so if anyone can guide me thru a way to test to see if there's some odd conflict.

And i am a ut1 player. used to run smooth 100+ fps, bought a new gfx 7600 x8agp, now everythings [bleep]ed. ive plugged on the power surply so thats taken care of.

I just wanna play with decent output.

plz help me out

(btw this is my first post and i am not sure if it's the right place to post, so redirect me if it's not)

Cheers

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
ok, now that you have installed your video card, please go to http://nvidia.com/ and download the latest drivers. Install and test to see how things go from there.

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Uhm... :whistling: So, is the problem your video card is not working properly or the game isn't running like it used to? Please do download the drivers from nvidia if it's the card giving you a hard time. If it's the game you may try running it in the compatability mode in Windows XP.

Edited by ADNoland, 04 September 2007 - 11:28 AM.