Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

media center drivers? for bios chipset

• Please log in to reply

epics

epics

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
hello, i cant get my new graphics card to run longer than 5 minutes on a certain game without graphic errors such [bleep]... (examples below). so i contacted ati and they said to upgrade my chip bios, the website doesnt have a driver for my windows version though. Windows Media Center PC. does anyone have ap lace to find one? or maybe even has another idea what my card is doing to mess up XD

the chipset is ... " Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers 27DF "

driver version 7.0.0.1020

Posted Image

Posted Image

also flashing characters and things like that.

far as i know my graphics card driver is updated >.< and the mess up happened at about 59 degrees according to my card. need anymore info just ask guys!

silly me, card name is a ati radeon 1650 pci

Edited by epics, 30 August 2007 - 01:49 PM.

Advertisements