Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Best Laptop For Gameing

• Please log in to reply

Danawar

Danawar

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Whats the best laptop for gaming, is it xps by dell? i was intrested because i maybe buy one :whistling:

Advertisements

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
XPS and AlienWare have great notebooks for gaming, but depending on your price limit I would make a custom one. I recommend the following site.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/

SuperSam

SuperSam

• PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
My laptop is a cyberpower pc. It's amazing, I can run some games better than my PC. My laptop has a 7600Go, and my pc 2 7600GTs. The laptop, given is a lower resolution, but still I can't work out how it performs so well. If you have the cash for it, it's one for anyone gaming on the go.

Take a look at these; http://www.nitrousir...am/pics/laptop/ (excuse the mess)

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
My pc is from cyber power pc, great company, only complaint was i had to ship it back and forth a few times because of mobo issues (and once i had to open the thing up and plug the two hd wires into the mobo because they fell out on the trip), but besides that, once i got it working it was absolutely amazing. A laptop shouldn't have issues though with pieces becoming unconnected so don't worry about that.

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
i heard vodoo laptops were brilliant for gaming is it true???
read it in a mag