Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Need a driver

• Please log in to reply

Alex Super

Alex Super

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Hello,

I need a driver for keyboard ku-0133.

Can anyone tell me where I can find it.

Keyboard is HP ku-0133

Thank you,

Alex

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Nothing showed up at HP Driver Search, but look through these to see if you recognize your keyboard by another name/product number:

HP Search

Ron

Alex Super

Alex Super

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Thank you, Major Payne

nothing...

It says that I am not supposed to have driver but I do supposed to have it for hotbuttons.

Thanks

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Any chance there are Options for your keyboard's hotkeys listed in Control Panel's Keyboard or under any of the HP Icons in Programs? Might look though these to see if you find what you want:

HP Keyboard Driver Search
. This is a different list then one other link gives you.

Ron

Edited by Major Payne, 31 August 2007 - 10:16 AM.

Alex Super

Alex Super

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
There is nothing in control panel plus I did not fing anything on the site you give me.

Any other options?

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Asking for additional help on your problem.

Ron

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
http://h20000.www2.h...S...ng=en&cc=us is that your keyboard? if so it says it doesn't have (need) drivers

it also doesn't say squat about a manual....

have you checked the "keyboard" section in control panel for any of the options?

Alex Super

Alex Super

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Yes it is mine,
but if it goes not need driver then how comes it worked in my friend's house and not working in mine? In addition, yesterday I brought it to my friend's house and it worked on his computer well...

I checked control panel and still nothing there

ZaRMan

ZaRMan

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Alex, I've got it! I had the exact same problem with the exact same keyboard, in fact, i'm using the keyboard to type this right now!
1. Visit http://militarycac.com/keyboards.htm (it may look suspicious, but it's not) Scroll down to the keyboard and then click on the driver link.
2.Run the setup file and follow the instructions, install it to where it says.
3.Go to control panel and then Device Manager Go to Unspecified(is it called Compaq USB Keyboard?)
4.Right click and press Uninstall (click Yes when prompted)
5.Plug in the keyboard again and it will come up with the automatic installing windows thing
6.Go back to Device Manager then to the keyboard's Properties go to the Driver tab then click Update Driver
7.Click the browse my computer one
8.C:\SwSetup\Drivers should be the location (or wherever you installed the setup files), make sure the Include Subfolders box is ticked
9.Let it search and it should install! Hope this helped :) it worked for me, so it should for you
P.S. What operating system are you using? I'm using Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit (and how old are you? Just interested)
I'm here to answer any questions you may have :)