Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Trojan-Spy Security Warning Virus... PLEASE HELP!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have that Trojan-Spy Virus and have run Mcafee and downloaded another virus breaking software program that has "helped" a little bit.... but I am still getting kicked out of Internet Explorer at random times... still have the background Security Warning...etc. It has disabled my ability to run any of my antivirus programs... (just wont launch when I double click on icon). At first it was refreshing my desktop about every 7 seconds, which would leave me 7 seconds to quickly navigate through My computer or explorer to try and delete IE or uninstall it... but after 7 seconds my desktop is refeshed and everything closes and start from scratch trying to race against time)...

When I ran a few anivirus programs it found several problems and fixed them but can never delete the following file: C:\windows\system32\spoolsrv32 - which is an executable... It wont let me delete it manually!

Please HELP!

duplicate post. topic closed.

Edited by coachwife6, 26 April 2005 - 05:57 PM.