Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Urgent Help Please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

DaPakiGuy

DaPakiGuy

• Pip
  • 4 posts
dear friends i m in deep troulbe.....as my google is blocked.........

I tell you the complete problem may be some one would come up with some solution
few days back i was looking for creack or one software and when i clicked the link it said u need to install soem activex to proceed, ( used to have popup blocker) any way i clicked on that installation and after that my pop up blocker vanished away and it set one search engine

named

http://www.azesearch.com/main.shtml

and after that my google is blocked, i can't adjust its preferences............. and all other subicons on the google are dead..........even if i click that it have no effect... but i can write words on search bar and it give me results like 1~20 of XXXXXX but don't display any one on the page

I will attach its pic in other post.....

if any one have any solution please let me know.........i have lost two days by this google blocking........my most of work is linked with googles...

thanks

Advertisements

DaPakiGuy

DaPakiGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i have spywaredoctor, adware-6 and installed another one named etrustpestpatrol protection...........and removed all the spywares...........but the problem is there with google

and u can see the result shown by google search

Posted Image

DaPakiGuy

DaPakiGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
any1 going to help me

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
This post is being closed. We do not offer help and advice to people on this site who admit to, and flaunt the use of, illegal/cracked/pirated software. :tazz: ;)