Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FTP, Mail and website for store will not work

• Please log in to reply

sassybrat

sassybrat

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Yesterday morning Sept. 1st I was able to check email for store I work at, then last night I couldn't get store email I got errors. When I then tried to go to the store website it wouldn't allow me to nor could I log into zen cart for the store as it gave me errors.
This is the error I get when going into ftp WINSOCK.DLL: WinSock 2.0
WS_FTP Pro, Version 7.5, 2002.02.28
Connecting to 85.13.207.150:21
Connect failure

This is from email The server responded with an error. Account: 'SBP SassyDesignz', Server: 'mail.scrapbookersplayground.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR AVG POP3 Proxy Server: Cannot connect to the mail server!', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC90

And web page says sorry we couldn't find that page.

Now last night for about 2 mins I was able to get email to load and logged into zen cart but when trying to work in zen it everything stopped again but the other store owners and designers are not having these problems. As we have networked computers here I tried email and webpage on the other computers and get same messages.

Can you please tell me how to fix this.

Thank you in advance.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
This sounds like a failure at the server end, not on your machine. Have you checked with anyone else at the store to see how it is working?

sassybrat

sassybrat

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I have talked to the store owner and she can get into everything no problem. I also checked on daughters computer that is not hooked up to router and differant ISP and can log into zencart and store from her computer.