Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

need remote help

• Please log in to reply

stlouisron

stlouisron

• Pip
  • 4 posts
looking for some assistance hopefully remote

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Hi stlouis ron.

I don't quite understand what you're looking for. Please be more specific.

stlouisron

stlouisron

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i ran hijack this scan but i need help with reading a log this is way out of my league i dont understand lol

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
No problem, stlouisron.

1. We at Geeks to Go can not offer remote assistance.

2. You should have gotten a text file in Notepad of your HJT log. To post your log in the forum, you'll need to copy the text and paste it in your thread.

See this thread that explains how to post a HJT log. Be sure to post your HJT log in the Malware forum.

Good luck.

stlouisron

stlouisron

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
dont understand how to post dont know how to cut copy or paste i guess im not going to get anywhere

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Hi stlouisron.

If can't find the Malware forum to post a new thread, just reply to this one and I'll move it for you.

Did you get a Notepad file of your HJT log? If so, with the file open, click the Edit menu, Select All. This will highlight the log. Next click the Edit menu, Copy. This will copy the log to Window's clipboard.

Next, start a new thread in the Malware forum. Put your cursor in the body of the thread, right-click and choose Paste. This should paste your log in your new thread.

Good luck!!