Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Diplay

• Please log in to reply

allenkirkland

allenkirkland

• Pip
  • 7 posts
What causes the display settings to change from 16 bit to 8 bit only when you click the mozilla quick launch? I need help :whistling:

Advertisements

hary

hary

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
I don't know whether it relates to this but the quick launch has had a bug for months which has caused all sorts of problems, the word seems to be don't use it.

Someone with the same problem.

allenkirkland

allenkirkland

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Actually it does it no matter if you double click desktop icon or quick launch. But thanks for at least replying to the post. If ya hear anything else let me know. Thanks again

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
If this happens in one user account, but not the others, it is likely a corrupt account. Create a new user account for her and move her files into the new account before deleting the old one. Be sure to give the new account Administrator permissions.

allenkirkland

allenkirkland

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Great I idea. I felt that would be my only option but needed a Geek to confirm it. I try to fix her problems myslef but darn she will click anything lol.
Thanks and sorry for my impatients.

Allen/nerdwannab