Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

File size viewing?

• Please log in to reply

Coldplayer

Coldplayer

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Before i got a virus in my comp because i looked at them in detailed mode had file size..they were like 32,232kb and stuff..but now they are like 322325kb...how do i get it back to the way it was..

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Run a virus scan and get rid of any viruses if that's what you say you have. If you installed (and kept up to date) a decent antivirus utility from day one you wouldn't get virus infections -- only in very rare cases where a brand new virus was newer than the latest update, allowing the virus to run undetected. As a last resort you could re-install Windows afresh and then install a decent AV utility straight away (kaspersky or bitdefender are regarded as the best 'paid for' ones, while AVG is the best free one.

Edited by pip22, 04 September 2007 - 12:02 PM.

Coldplayer

Coldplayer

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i already cleared the virus....evrythings normal except this...any1 got a .reg to fix this?

Runscanner

Runscanner

Runscanner.net

• Retired Staff
  • 83 posts
Could you please post a screenshot about this behaviour.

Coldplayer

Coldplayer

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
http://i209.photobuc.../untitled-8.jpg