Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

how to uninstall webcam creative driver 1.01.03.0127

• Please log in to reply

Dee721

Dee721

• Pip
  • 1 posts
How do I uninstall a creative webcam driver 1.01.03.0127 - when I press remove from Control Panel an error message comes up every time. Thanks

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
hi, welcome to geekstogo, when you say control panel do you mean device manager or add/remove programs, have you tried doing your removing in safemode, a bit more detail and we can help you better, thanks

smshiell

smshiell

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello - I am new here, but this is what I am searching for too. I used to have a Logitech camera with Creative Webcam on it. I don't have the camera anymore, but the Creative Webcam keeps messing up my video settings.

I have Unistalled from Add/Remove Programs,

I have searched creative and tried to delete the files, but I get a .dll something won't let me delete.

I have gone through all the users and deleted it in the programs... except for c:(my name)XP\Programs\Creative. I cannot get rid of it in anyway.

Suggestions?

I am using Windows XP.

Thanks... Syl