Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dell blue screen error messages

• Please log in to reply

jpellicie

jpellicie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I get the following message (out of warranty of course) 0x000000f4 (0x00000003,0x89c0fb9o, 0x89c0fdo4, 0x805d13b6). About 2 months ago I had an error message, and don't recall the code and called dell for $35 to use sytem restore to back as week to remove a NSW update. I want to fix the issue, not skip it. Both times I was using zune music, but they said that was not it. Is there somewhere i can go with the codes to look them up as I can not locate them on the Dell website. I will never buy a Dell again. Thanks for your time and support!

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
Here is a post with some information on another forum.

http://hardware.mcse...sage255043.html

It's not a very common code to encounter. It can be caused by faulty memory, corrupted files or software not interacting correctly, including malware interfering with normal programs. To check memory you can download and run memtest86 to a floppy or CD and boot from it.

Apparently anything which causes a critical object to terminate in memory can generate the code.

rcmichelle

rcmichelle

• Pip
  • 4 posts
you can try this one:
www.registryfix123.com