Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pc crash please help

• Please log in to reply

pedro614

pedro614

• Pip
  • 6 posts
hello forum

im having a big problem with 1 of my computers it is a intel 2.0 ghz windows xp pro service pack 2 when i leave it on and don't do anything with it it stays on and i think it stays on also in safe mode with networking but when i play music or video's it shuts off stays's on fine for like a hour some times 30 minutes even couple of minutes i was getting the blue screen of death but now that dont even come up it just blacks out and reboots but it boots up fine microsoft is telling me that it was coused by a driver but in hardware device manager i don't see any problem with no driver maybe the power suplly is going is there any way i can i test my mobo cpu and ram if it is good i know its not the hard drive the hard ddrive is new i also have the sound bulit in the mobo and a nevidea video card you think it might be a driver problem please help me out asap thank you :whistling:

Advertisements