Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sony Cybershot

• Please log in to reply

rythymace

rythymace

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey guys, you might remember me. I was the one with the fried mother board!! So I bought a new Compaq Pressario with all the gadgets. I have never had a computer with a remote! However I am having problems downloading pix from my digital camera. I used to be able to plug it in and then I could view them all, deleting want I didn't want, editing what I did, etc. Now I can download them but I don't know where they are. They won't open in anything productive. Photoshop won't recognize the camera. I even downloading usb drivers for it and was told I needed to uninstall them, but when I try is say it can't because of the parameter. Also it wont recognize my printer. Help :tazz: The computer is great, but not if can't do what I need it to!

Patti

PS. I will need help with my web cam later.

Advertisements