Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Seeing who paid, after they've paid?

• Please log in to reply

Tom07

Tom07

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
Hi,

I have a site that first makes users sign up at, then they purchase what they want. But I have no way of seeing who purchased the item. I use PAYPAL as my mine payment source

Is it possible, that I can some how make it so I can see who paid, from the account page on my site?

Thanks for any advice,
Tom

I have a web designer, but they're not to advanced, if anyone could tell me what to tell them, or anything to that sort it would greatly help.

Thanks,
Tom

Edited by Tom07, 06 September 2007 - 06:04 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Since you use PayPal, a lot of options can be added to a Buy Now button. This one may get the info you require:

Buy Now Button with options

Check out some of the other PayPal tutorials for gathering info.

Ron

Tom07

Tom07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
I use a checkout system.

Thanks for the help though.

Spider-Man

Spider-Man

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
If you're losing more than £25 per month to Paypal fees, I'd strongly advise you to use Protx. 'Safe and Secure Shopping' - free SSL certificate bundled in too;)