Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Ad-Aware SE Support Forum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Guest_Corrine_*

Guest_Corrine_*
Text removed.

Edited by Corrine, 14 May 2005 - 05:37 PM.

Advertisements

Avohir

Avohir

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,002 posts
maybe I'm just dense, and there already is something like this... but would it be possible for you fine AAW experts to start a thread in the staff forum with referred threads, so they dont fall into the cracks? When I look for topics I first look for ones with zero replies, and since your topics have multiple replies, they dont show up.

Just a thought, cause it seems like there are a lot of them slipping through :tazz:

Guest_Corrine_*

Guest_Corrine_*
edit

Edited by Corrine, 14 May 2005 - 05:38 PM.

Avohir

Avohir

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,002 posts
ahh... so just search on [referred]

gotcha... I should've thought of that... sorry :tazz:

Guest_Corrine_*

Guest_Corrine_*
edit

Edited by Corrine, 14 May 2005 - 05:38 PM.

Avohir

Avohir

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,002 posts

Now why would you think of that?  This is a whole new process. ;)

What would be interesting is whether you are noticing a difference working on the logs that have been "pre-processed" here.

View Post

good question... I'll go pick up some [referred] logs now and start an informal comparison.

My guess is that it'll probably actually be harder... cause if you guys have to pass it on its probably a devil of an infection :tazz: