Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

severe outlook 2007 problem. error when trying to send emails. (return

• Please log in to reply

dfdfdf

dfdfdf

• Pip
  • 3 posts
severe outlook 2007 problem. error when trying to send emails. ("returned an unknown error"). i can't find any solution for that and i'm really desperate.

"The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook."
Posted Image

i've tried to do many things but it doesn't worked.
i tried to install windows xp again and again and to make a new microsoft emails file (pst). and tried to make new profiles and many many other things.

can anyone lead me to a solution?
i want to use email but just can't.

thanks,

Advertisements

dfdfdf

dfdfdf

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i have a another huge problem now.
all the time that i close this window it appearing again
Posted Image

and i can't uninstall office 2007. it always fail to uninstall. i spent already few hours for trying to uninstall it.

at this point the "account setup" windows appears all times after trying to close it.

i trying to remove on safe mode too, but with no success.

i tried to follow this uninstallation instructions, but the packages that they ask to uninstall resulting failure when i try to uninstall them.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218