Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Avatar showing on site, but not on my pc

• Please log in to reply

penelopepony

penelopepony

• PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
AGAIN, :blink: I can never say enough thanks for getting rid of my trojan, SmitFraudFix a FABULOUS tool to have.

AVATAR question, :whistling: as you can see, it appears fine on this site, and online, but when I go to view it on my pc, it's trying to open up in FrontPage, how can I fix this?

TY :help:
penelopepony

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi penelopepony...

Right click on the image and choose "Preview" to open it in the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. OR...right click on it and choose "Open With" to choose a different program to open it with. If you want to make the change permanent, right click on it, choose "Open With" and click on "Choose Program"...select the program you want to open the file by default, and tick the checkbox to "Always use the selected program...". Apply the change.

wannabe1

penelopepony

penelopepony

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
THANK YOU very much, when I get home I'll give it a whirl.

penelopepny