Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IRQL less than or equal

• Please log in to reply

Wyuetuev

Wyuetuev

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Ok im going to put what the event viewer has.

System Error:
Error code 100000d1, parameter1 00000081, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 89dc4278.

I received this error on 9/7/2007 at 5:39AM

Next error was at 5:53AM
DCOM
DCOM got error "This service cannot be started in Safe Mode " attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server:
{1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

1minute later

Service Control Manager:
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AmdK8
Avg7Core
Avg7RsW
Avg7RsXP
Fips

9/7 6:49PM

Nv
The driver nv4_disp for the display device \Device\Video0 got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually indicates a problem with the device itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Please check with your hardware device vendor for any driver updates.

9/7 6:56PM
System Error
Error code 000000ea, parameter1 88845598, parameter2 88764008, parameter3 88955fa8, parameter4 00000001.

9/7 7 58PM
MrxSmb
The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer Oxoa that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on transport NetBT_Tcpip_{BA2A83DB-EE69-49D5-A49. The master browser is stopping or an election is being forced.

====================
Thats basically all the error messages i have received but I've seen them all more than once

MrxSmb 9x on Event Viewer
Nv Once on Event Viewer
System Error's around 4x
DCOM around 100x (No joke)
Service Control Manager 14x

Advertisements

Wyuetuev

Wyuetuev

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Now heres the story that goes with the errors :blink:

About 2 days ago i started up the game Fury for the first time and got a Nvidia disp display error. I thought to myself... no big deal, I just need to update the graphics drivers. So I did and everything worked fine for a while(Still didn't get around to playing Fury yet) Instead I went on World of Warcraft for a while. Upon reboot I notice my Razer Mouse icon is missing from the task bar and the mouse feels a bit faster. Didn't really pay it much mind.

After a while I get my first IRQL error unpon startup. Go to safe mode and try to think of it the first possible problem it could be, New graphics drivers?Yep. So then I update my Nforce4 Chipset.. Reboot. IRQL still. Then I proceed to uninstall all Nvidia display drivers/Chipset. Also uninstalled my soundcard/Mouse drivers(Since the mouse wasn't working properly) I reboot and use Driver Cleaner Pro to delete all the remaining files for Creative/Razer/Nvidia then I reinstall all my drivers. Newest drivers for Razer/Creative and a stable release from Nvidia. I happily reboot and hope my troubles have ended...Nope. Irql..Irql...Irql. I go to safe mode again and go to msconfig and do a diagnostic startup, it works. Then I try a selective startup with everything checked EXCEPT Nvidia display driver service, Ntune Service, Nvcpl.dll, NtuneCmd, Nwiz. Vwolla! I can actually get in my pc but cant really do anything game-wise..I was happy to be watching videos.

I've had the pc for about a year now and haven't really had that many troubles. I don't really understand how something goes from working to not working in the span of 1 day or why loading the Nvidia display drivers BSOD's Windows.

Thanks for any help and/or ideas :whistling:

I'm on...

Amd 3800X2
2GB OCZ T1 Ram 2-3-2-5
Evga 7800gt CO
600w PSU
2x 250gb Hard drives
Creative Audigy SE sound card

I'll be posting a Dxdiag and HJT file if I can.