Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Shades in Stronger by Kanye West

• Please log in to reply

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Well I wanna buy a pair of the shades that Kanye West wore in his music video Stronger. Anyone know where I can get a pair?

Posted Image

Advertisements

JayBern

JayBern

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
No idea.

Just an opinion here, I don't think that shades look good in any angle. At all. :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
um....i would imagine those were custom made for the video.....as there's no reason whatsoever to actually wear glasses like that....well...unless you really wanna look stupid

kinda like those ones that a rapper wore (i think R. Kelley?) in a video that had diamonds all over the lenses....not practical for actual use....they just look flash in a video

JayBern

JayBern

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
Exactly. Lol.

Well unless you have an issue with your eyesight - like you can't see properly when it's too bright. They do sell shades similar to the one Kanye West wore to help you tune your eyes to the brightness and eventually cure it. :wink:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
also...with some plastic, a dremel tool, and some glue...you could PROBABLY make those alot cheaper than you could ever buy them

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
People, people - will you PLEASE remember that Google is your friend?

Kanye has has pushed the limits in eye wear showcasing a pair of venetian blind style sunglasses designed by Jeremy Scott in his new video clip "stronger" from his new album, "Gradation". Kanye says the shades are from Paris where he searched 3 months for them. He will be remaking these incredibly unique style of sunnies for his "Pastelle" clothing line this fall.

http://exclusiveclot...n-stronger.html

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
sari :whistling:

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Thanks a lot Sari!!! :whistling:

And no, I would not wear those everyday. Only for like the awesome dances we have at out school with my awesome bandana(not the formal dances by the way)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Only for like the awesome dances we have at out school with my awesome bandana(not the formal dances by the way)

...the formal dances are the best time for that stuff....i'll have to see if i can dig up the pictures from my highschool dances.....i had alot of fun (more notable ones include 7 inch multicolored spikes in my hair....neon orange and green pipe cleaners in my hair...and for prom...i wore a confederate general's uniform...they wouldn't let me bring the sword in though)

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Hahaha, but I don't think my girlfriend would approve as my date :whistling:

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

but I don't think my girlfriend would approve as my date

Your girlfriend wont approve as your date? does she want you to bring someone else ?

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Haha, no Don. :whistling:

I think I was unlcear. I meant that my date(being my girlfriend) would not approve of the spikes and pipe cleaners