Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Defence of the Ancients

• Please log in to reply

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
anyone here play dota??? i play it in sri lanka all the tym. to tell you the truth its a awesome game and if you're new to it then this is what it is...

DOTA uses the warcraft theme but instead you control one hero which you can choose or have the comp pick 4 you. the comp automatically spawns the creatures called 'creeps' who fight for you automatically and you mainly fight against an computer or human opponent. you can also buy many items to improve your abilities or give you more abilities!!!! dota is free!!! thats the best thing and all you need is warcraft III and frozon throne the expansion pack installed on your comp. you need to patch it up and download doat from http://www.getdota.com!!! if you want to play against computer opponents then you can download the dota AI maps.

DOTA ROCKS!!!!
PLAY IT NOW!!!
you'll never regret it!!!

P.S. i advise you to play warcraft and frozen throne before playing the custom map dota (if you haven't played warcraft before) this will give you some training of how to handle your hero.

if you want more info head over to
http://www.dota-allstars.com

Edited by starjax, 10 September 2007 - 10:23 AM.
fixed broken link

Advertisements

spherimorph

spherimorph

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I see. Now I know what DOTA stands for...

It sounds interesting I guess, but it's too bad I don't have time to play video games anymore...

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
dude you gotta make time man. you gotta play this game man it really rocks!!!!!!!!!
Trust me once you start playing with human players you're gonna love it man. Seriously this game rocks!!!