Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

conquer online problem

• Please log in to reply

chriselric

chriselric

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Whenever i try to start conquer online an error message that says

DirectX error: Display acceleration is out of order. Please confirm your current display mode is 16 bits, and check if your display driver is properly installed

Please help i NEED to play conquer

Advertisements

xMafiax

xMafiax

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Whenever i try to start conquer online an error message that says

DirectX error: Display acceleration is out of order. Please confirm your current display mode is 16 bits, and check if your display driver is properly installed
Please help i NEED to play conquer

View Post

Hey, i might b able to help ur problem, i think u need to change ur computer color to 16 bit and also try RE-Installing the whole game, Conquer.

to change ur computer color, u need to go to ur desktop, right click on the screen, and go property, then go "Settings" on the top category, and u should see the colorful bar, and change it to 16bit. u dont have to re-install the game but its just to b safe, but its definit u need to re-start ur computer after u change the color.

or u can try to use the "restore" system, it allows u to restore ur computer back to an earlier time, since u can play conquer b4.....so yea, try that first...