Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

r6025 pure virtual function call

• Please log in to reply

mrsmuffins22

mrsmuffins22

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP! i HAVE WINDOWS XP MEDIA EDITION AND YESTERDAY NOTICED i WAS GETTING THIS ERROR AND THE MEDIA DIRECT BUTTON WOULD NOT WORK. I TALKED TO A DELL TECK GUY AND HE TOLD ME TO REINSTALL EVERYTHING. i WAS ABLE TO PLAY AROUND AND SOMEHOW MANAGE TO GET THE MEDIA DIRECT TO WORK BUT I AM STILL GETTING THIS ERROR r6025 pure virtual function call AND ITS WHEN I'M IN THE SONIC PROGRAM. THINK IT ALSO SAYS MEDI(CANT REMEMBER) EXE ERROR. HAS ANYONE GOT A EASY FIX FOR A NOVICE USER?

Advertisements

mrsmuffins22

mrsmuffins22

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I JUST WENT BACK AND GOT SOME MORE INFO. FIRST IT SAYS MEDIAHUB.EXE ERROR THEN ANOTHER BOX SAYS 0X003EB3BB REFERENCED MEMORY AT OX12963A61 THE MEMORY COULD NOT BE WRITTEN

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Argh, my poor ears! :whistling: Please don't type in all capital letters, it makes you look as if you are shouting, which is also a bit rude in most areas.

Pure function calls usually mean your Sonic program is doing something it shouldn't. Often this is due to a conflict with something else on the computer. Do you have any other programs on the computer that do the same job as your Sonic program?

mrsmuffins22

mrsmuffins22

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
sorry for using capital letters, i have a ms and my eyes are not what they should be so caps are easier to read.i thought this was a user friendly site but i guess not.