Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Upgrade Firmware on netgear storage central

• Please log in to reply

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
Thanks to dsenette for help getting to software (http://www.geekstogo...re-t170320.html) Which i am stupid enought to have lost the cd for but now i have installed it it comes to an update screen

I rember doing this before so i selected update and it downloaded latest drivers/firmware then it comes to downloading the new utility!

It says you must uninstall the software first and then makes you uninstall it

ok so i have got the hang of that part :whistling:

Then it comes upwith a message "if the installation does not start automatically please restart it manually" or something of the sort

So i rebbot and the installtion never comes up!

How can i start it manually??

Btw the reason i'm reinstalling is i had to format my harddrive and have never got round to it since

Advertisements