Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Access 97 weekday query

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

I have built a query that holds daily information. At the end of the reporting, I created a macro that runs the query and sends the data out in email form. The method used in the query is date() -1
which works great, until you do it on a monday- when trying to report for previous friday. The email goes out with blank data fields. Because no work is performed on Sunday. Any ideas how to make this work? I am trying to use the macro on monday so it reports on the previous friday- or if monday is a holiday to report tuesday for the previous friday. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you

Edited by rivekm, 12 September 2007 - 09:46 AM.