Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Software

• Please log in to reply

kharley

kharley

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
My sister had this program on her computer to be able to do a lot of different things with pictures I liked so I downloaded it, it's a free program I installed it but no matter what I try it wont open. I get the same error message every time that I have to be connected to the internet to register my program, but I am connected to the internet and this is the only program I have ever had this kind of trouble with. I was just hoping that somebody here could give me some suggestions on what the problem is and how to fix it. I am doing a webpage in honer of my son that passed away so I want this program really BAD, Thanks in advance. :help: :whistling: :blink:

Advertisements

kharley

kharley

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I have tried everything but this software says something is blocking it so it cant open, what is an FTP Port and how do I fix it, Thank you.

Hulsie

Hulsie

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Can you transcribe the error messages that you are getting exactly as they appear on the screen?