Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I need Japanese font

• Please log in to reply

Lovltn848

Lovltn848

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
I've gone into regional/language options control panel and done everything I could think of there. I've inserted my Windows XP cd and it can't find the language pack file on there. Is there anything I can do to fix this or am I doomed for all eternity? I need to be able to read japanese on my browser and chat programs.

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts
Google is your friend.

Try these http://www.google.co...a...GGL:en&aq=t

Lovltn848

Lovltn848

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
I've tried google. I always try google first. I actually got help from a friend after I couldn't find anything that worked. Now I can see it on my browser, and I have NJStar, but I still can't see it on my chat program (Trillian). Oh well...

ありがとうございまう

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
As far as I know, Trillian does not support any other language other then English. Did tyou find a Trillian download in Japanese?

Ron

Lovltn848

Lovltn848

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
No I didn't. I guess I will just live with seeing a bunch of squares in the chat window and translating them in NJStar.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Rough way to chat. Have you checked out other IMs which may be DLed in other languages? Possibly find a DL site in japan? This little app is for AOL at $5 a month: Chat Translation.

Ron